It is our job, our duty to help support these brave men and women who represent our country and our state.
The top items we are looking for are:
1. POP-TOP canned goods: Spaghettios, ravioli, soup, tuna, chicken, sardines, fruits-- most anything that you can pop the lid on and eat without having to cook!
2. Socks: Black or grey crew length- The quality of the military issue are less than great. They fall apart fast. We send two pairs in every box!
3. Gold Bond Foot Powder- Send a bottle in every box. Maintaining foot health is key.
4. Powdered drinks- the individual packages that may go in water bottles- Propel, Powerade, Kool-Aid, etc. Also, individually packaged coffee- both regulation good caffeine and some flavored, hot chocolate and apple cider- NO LIQUIDS please!
5. Non-aerosol GEL shaving cream and razors
6. Beanie stocking caps- Black and grey
7. Trail mix, non-chocolate candies- Twizzlers and Gummy Bears/Worms are a real favorite! , dried fruit, nuts in a can, Pringles.
8. Shampoo, soap, deodorant, toothpaste
9. Lip Balm with min. SPF 15, Carmex, Blistex
10. Wet Wipes and travel size Kleenex
ALL items can be found between Wal-Mart, Dollar Store and Hy-Vee.
We are happy to arrange a pick up with you, a drop off point or whatever works! We depend on our fellow Iowans to keep Iowa Troop Pantry moving forward.
Please contact us at (319) 430-8118 or firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a time to donate goods or set up a donation drive with your local organization.